Interior Architecture Design 1 - Assignment 1

By Unknown - Sunday, April 09, 2017

3/4/2017 - Week 2
Ellyn-Faye Tan Jie Xin - 0327019
Interior Architecture Design 1
Assignment 1 - Anthropometric & Ergonomic

Assignment 1a



My 13 Day-To-Day Actions

A3 sized catridge paper (165gsm); Pencils (H, HB, B, 2B); Felt tip pens (0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 0.5)

I took pictures of myself doing these actions with furniture at my home. Then, drew them with pencils first followed by using felt tip pens to outline. I also labelled the actions accordingly with architectural lettering that I learned in my Design Communication class.


6/4/2017 - Week 2
Ellyn-Faye Tan Jie Xin - 0327019
Interior Architecture Design 1
Assignment 1 - Anthropometric & Ergonomic

Assignment 1b

Sitting On The Stairs

Surfing The Internet

Choosing An Outfit


3 Detail Activities

A3 sized catridge paper (165gsm); Pencils (H, HB, B, 2B); Felt tip pens (0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 0.5); Black and white printed pictures of the activities (8cmx8cm)

I chose these 3 activities and furniture for this assignment. I measured all three furniture and drew plans and side views of it with the exact scale at 1:20. I added my body beside each furniture in proportion. I also indicated the exact measurements in millimeter. I drew my figure at the bottom left and indicated my exact height in millimeter. Lastly, I came up with five different extraordinary poses for one and each furniture, also using the scale ruler at 1;20. I wrote and labelled everything with architectural lettering.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments